Papers must be saved in MS Word and in Times New Roman format and contain the following;
- Paper title [bold, centred, upper case, 14 font]
- Author Names, Affiliations, E-Mails And Phone Numbers [12-point, centred, 12 font]
- Abstract [12-point, bold, centred, not more than 250 words]
- Keywords [not more than 7 keywords].
- Body of the work [Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, etc., 12-point, justified]
- References [APA Referencing Style]
- Pages should not be numbered
Each paper will undergo a double-blind review process and authors of the papers will be notified before on May 15, 2017 and be given the opportunity to revise their essay writing papers (where applicable) for final submission by May 22, 2017. All presented papers at the conference will be included in the Conference Proceedings subject to author registration. Please see the Registration page for more information about registration and payment. Authors of accepted papers must be registered in order to present their papers. In addition, all accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings (CD or flash formats) to be given to participants during registration on arrival at the conference. Authors of the best ten conference papers (evaluated on originality of research, quality of analysis and contribution to knowledge) will be contacted after the conference and invited to submit their revised papers for inclusion in a special issue of a peer-reviewed scholarly journal.